Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

Jeopardy....

I  used to help the librarian at my daughter's elementary school as she helped the kids study for the Global Reading Challenge.  I read the books and wrote up Q & As on them, and she somehow got the Q&As into a jeopardy game on her computer.  The kids participating in the GRC came to the library, formed teams, and then they played Jeopardy, team against team.  They loved it.

So how do you create a Jeopardy game?  Using Microsoft Powerpoint.  There are a ton of videos on youtube that show you how, but you can also just download a template from Microsoft, and fill in your questions and answers.

1 comment:

  1. The teacher I observed in my dyad had a separate electronic freestanding Jeopardy game on which he could plug in his own categories and questions. The class is divided into three teams, although just one student at a time has the buzzer and answers questions. They loved playing it! His system is pretty old, so I am glad to find out I can now make my own online.

    ReplyDelete